San Paolo d'Argon

Description


San Paolo d'Argon is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 60 km northeast of Milan and about 11 km east of Bergamo. In the Middle Ages it was home to a large Cluniac monastery, founded in 1079. It was restored in the 16th century, as shown by the cloisters (1500 and 1532). In the former refectory are frescoes (1624) by Giovanni Battista Lorenzetti. The annexed church was rebuilt from 1684. Go to the map ⬆⬆

Points of interest in the map

TipoTítuloDescripciónVer

Comment !

comments powered by Disqus