Dr. John Cuming House

Description


Dr. John Cuming House is an historic house located west of Concord, Massachusetts, at 998 Elm Street, at Barretts Mill Road and Reformatory Circle. The house was built in 1754 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. Go to the map ⬆⬆

Points of interest in the map

TipoTítuloDescripciónVer

Comment !

comments powered by Disqus