MTB TraIl nearby Estepas cerealistas de La Campiña natural area, in España and Guadalajara population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalajara
, with a population of 83,039 persons, at a distance of 1.595 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 61.411 kilometers.
- Min height: 718 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 875 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.693 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.113 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.490.