MTB TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Salinas de Pisuerga population.
The largest locality in the area is Aguilar de Campóo
, with a population of 7,280 persons, at a distance of 12.348 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Salinas de Pisuerga
(351 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 52.882 kilometers.
- Min height: 994 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,119 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,314 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.275 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.791 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.193.