MTB TraIl nearby Támesis population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Andes
, with a population of 16,419 persons, at a distance of 20.980 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Támesis
(6,406 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 54.176 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,444 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,227 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,904 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.682 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.046 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.666.