MTB TraIl nearby Alaska Maritime natural area, in Estados Unidos and Stirling population.
The largest locality in the area is Stirling
, with a population of 33,012 persons, at a distance of 0.080 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.465 kilometers.
- Min height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 276 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 105 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.143 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.423 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.124.