MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 14.544 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.823 kilometers.
- Min height: 65 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 436 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 159 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.258 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.415 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.376.