MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 8.175 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.826 kilometers.
- Min height: 771 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 874 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.548 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.036 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.634.