MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 4.338 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.381 kilometers.
- Min height: 33 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 382 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 149 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.747 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.093 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.269.