MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamberí population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 2.555 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamberí
(145,934 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.627 kilometers.
- Min height: 589 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 727 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 650 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.969 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.750 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.521.