MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 0.942 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.308 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 110 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.253 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.814 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.657.