MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Rozas de Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Rozas de Madrid
, with a population of 86,340 persons, at a distance of 4.244 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.360 kilometers.
- Min height: 678 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 865 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 755 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.983 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.867 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.147.