MTB TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gdynia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gdynia
, with a population of 253,730 persons, at a distance of 2.583 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 45.754 kilometers.
- Min height: 21 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 173 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 135 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.012 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.064 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.136.