MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and El Molar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.172 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Molar
(5,051 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.150 kilometers.
- Min height: 664 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 909 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 800 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.385 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.088 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.158.