MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Fuencarral-El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 2.416 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.431 kilometers.
- Min height: 603 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 716 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.717 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.823 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.005.