MTB TraIl nearby Charca de Zeluán y Ensenada de Llodero natural area, in España and Corvera de Asturias population.
The largest locality in the area is Avilés
, with a population of 84,242 persons, at a distance of 6.214 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Corvera de Asturias
(15,955 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.009 kilometers.
- Min height: 163 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 477 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 340 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.778 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.333 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.092.