MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamberí population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.601 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamberí
(145,934 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.624 kilometers.
- Min height: 583 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 695 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 628 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.468 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.132 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.367.