MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and El Molar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.490 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Molar
(5,051 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 36.899 kilometers.
- Min height: 668 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 933 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 814 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.479 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.989 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.022.