MTB TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Benicarló population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 7.620 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benicarló
(26,655 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 64.124 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 352 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 75 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.758 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.168 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.793.