MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 0.704 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.865 kilometers.
- Min height: 198 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 324 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.641 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.248 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.600.