MTB TraIl nearby Acantilados y Fondos Marinos de Calahonda-Castell de Ferro natural area, in España and Albuñol population.
The largest locality in the area is Albuñol
, with a population of 6,157 persons, at a distance of 0.194 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 48.816 kilometers.
- Min height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,333 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 826 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.497 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.851 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.131.