MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Rozas de Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 11.521 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Rozas de Madrid
(86,340 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.102 kilometers.
- Min height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 727 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 705 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.127 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.003 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.702.