MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and El Molar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.445 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Molar
(5,051 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.755 kilometers.
- Min height: 806 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 892 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 849 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.173 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.616 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.575.