MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Collado-Villalba population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 2.455 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.285 kilometers.
- Min height: 828 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 921 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 865 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.517 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.419 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.976.