MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 4.003 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 59.248 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 935 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 411 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.859 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.520 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 83.398.