MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Villanueva del Pardillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Rozas de Madrid
, with a population of 86,340 persons, at a distance of 8.525 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villanueva del Pardillo
(15,087 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.498 kilometers.
- Min height: 587 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 660 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.237 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.970 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.533.