MTB TraIl nearby Rañas de Matarrubia, Villaseca y Casas de Uceda natural area, in España and Valdepeñas de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Uceda
, with a population of 1,763 persons, at a distance of 10.935 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valdepeñas de la Sierra
(187 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 58.506 kilometers.
- Min height: 903 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,048 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.097 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.013 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 77.796.