MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.664 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 80.024 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 961 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.372 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.625 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 139.618.