MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Usera population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 3.802 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Usera
(141,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 577 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 677 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 612 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.775 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.424 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.688.