MTB TraIl nearby Ubaté population.
The largest locality in the area is La Mesa
, with a population of 26,699 persons, at a distance of 13.011 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ubaté
(20,485 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.229 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,564 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,144 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,818 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.045 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.207 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.463.