MTB TraIl nearby Miraí population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubá
, with a population of 97,828 persons, at a distance of 44.097 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Miraí
(8,499 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.512 kilometers.
- Min height: 315 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 770 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.339 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.118 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.726.