MTB TraIl nearby Miraí population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubá
, with a population of 97,828 persons, at a distance of 44.102 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Miraí
(8,499 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.704 kilometers.
- Min height: 307 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 785 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 549 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.416 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.030 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.359.