MTB TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.077 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.475 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 672 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 286 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.655 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.001 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 70.806.