MTB TraIl nearby Serrania de Cuenca natural area, in España and Huélamo population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 13.015 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huélamo
(125 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 36.675 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,279 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,843 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,574 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.685 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.240 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.447.