MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Torremolinos population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 16.106 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torremolinos
(65,448 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.508 kilometers.
- Min height: 91 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 728 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 352 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.075 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.050 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.767.