MTB TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadalimar y Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Torreblascopedro population.
The largest locality in the area is Linares
, with a population of 61,338 persons, at a distance of 11.934 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torreblascopedro
(2,713 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 73.919 kilometers.
- Min height: 223 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 476 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 306 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.673 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.148 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.074.