MTB TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Saint-Léonard population.
The largest locality in the area is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
, with a population of 10,614 persons, at a distance of 19.418 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Léonard
(387 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.203 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,368 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,509 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,909 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.603 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.924 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.811.