MTB TraIl nearby Serrania de Cuenca natural area, in España and Huélamo population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 13.229 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huélamo
(125 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 71.870 kilometers.
- Min height: 928 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,715 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,298 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.109 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.486 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 65.284.