MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 4.064 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 73.454 kilometers.
- Min height: -2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 944 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 339 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.733 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.613 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 75.701.