MTB TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Illas population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 8.259 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Illas
(1,014 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.950 kilometers.
- Min height: 331 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 462 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 399 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.146 %.
- Average slope downhill: -34.745 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.812.