MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Fuencarral-El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 2.456 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.495 kilometers.
- Min height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 607 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.911 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.669 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.317.