MTB TraIl nearby Tramo medio del río Aragón natural area, in España and Castiliscar population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 17.420 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castiliscar
(401 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.347 kilometers.
- Min height: 501 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 936 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 743 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.190 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.379 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.720.