MTB TraIl nearby Ozurget’i population.
The largest locality in the area is P’ot’i
, with a population of 47,149 persons, at a distance of 40.746 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ozurget’i
(20,636 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.013 kilometers.
- Min height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 783 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 308 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.624 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.681 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.292.