MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 8.940 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 53.834 kilometers.
- Min height: 601 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,080 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.608 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.668 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.514.