MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 0.869 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 64.053 kilometers.
- Min height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 675 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 437 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.215 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.714 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.483.