MTB TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 14.958 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Grado
(11,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.789 kilometers.
- Min height: 46 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 264 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 143 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.889 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.229 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.951.