MTB TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Úbeda population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 0.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.656 kilometers.
- Min height: 583 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 773 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 699 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.620 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.900 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.491.