MTB TraIl nearby Valls de l'Anoia natural area, in España and Sant Pere de Riudebitlles population.
The largest locality in the area is Piera
, with a population of 14,324 persons, at a distance of 10.543 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Pere de Riudebitlles
(2,113 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.385 kilometers.
- Min height: 316 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 734 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 500 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.077 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.333 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.964.