MTB TraIl nearby Valls de l`Anoia natural area, in España and Sant Pere de Riudebitlles population.
The largest locality in the area is Piera
, with a population of 14,324 persons, at a distance of 6.156 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Pere de Riudebitlles
(2,113 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 37.700 kilometers.
- Min height: 115 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 506 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 221 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.989 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.395 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.023.