MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 0.557 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.202 kilometers.
- Min height: 202 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 294 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.535 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.116 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.745.